PS Mediahouse to Launch Drift Ontario
P.S. MediaHouse is launching an online lifestyle and travel publication! Drift Ontario will explore Ontario’s cutest towns, charming villages, and all the nooks in between. To help us launch it, we are looking for contributing writers to submit content for Drift Ontario.
Do you have a favourite Ontario destination? Have you found that hidden gem in our province? We want to hear from you!
1. All submissions must be a minimum of 400 words. We are looking for articles on travel experiences within Ontario including hotel stays, camping, hiking, local events and shops visited, restaurants profiles, retail finds, unique neighbourhoods in cities/towns across Ontario, etc.
Examples: 5 best chocolatiers in Hamilton, best spas in Ontario, see Toronto in 24 hours, a day in St. Jacob’s market, etc.
2. If you are including photos with your submission, all photos must be at least 72 dpi and 1000 pixels wide.
3. We would like this to be your personal experience at the specific spot so we encourage you to write in the first person using words like “I”, “me”, or “my”.
4. Content must be engaging and fun to read!
5. Submissions must be your original work not published elsewhere on the web.
6. Our team reserves the right to edit your article for grammar, spelling and formatting.
7. All submissions, if they are accepted, will include a byline with your name, photo, a short bio, and a link to your instagram and blog (if you have one).
8. Published posts will appear on driftontario.ca. We will promote all articles on our social media accounts and encourage you to share your post with your community.
9. Once your article has been published we will provide you with a link that you can share and promote on your own social channels.
Please note that while we appreciate all submissions that are sent to Drift Ontario, not all posts will be published. Acceptance is determined by the topic and overall written quality of the submission.
If you are interested in contributing or have questions, please email us at: email@example.com